Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

ABS Light

10K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Execute.Method 
#1 ·
Can someone help me, just bought 2000 Jetta. ABS light and brake light come on and blink sometimes, when I stop car and put it in neutral it will stall. First time ABS light blinks radio volume will turn off and dash lights will blink also. Code P0668 came up on diagnostics, when I brought it to place that sold it to me. Any one have same type of problems it seems electrical to me, but I don't know.

#4 ·
I have the exact same problem on a 2002 1.8T 120k. When the car is at a stop the ABS light will blink about every 20-30 seconds and interior electronics will reset. If the car is in drive the car will buck and stall. If in neutral it will not stall but electronics will reset. Visible ABS light and ! light on dash for about a second. Front wheel speed sensor? The car has had endless electrical issues.

#6 ·
Check your fuse. My ABS light was on for months tried everything almost bought whole new abs system turned out to be a fuse.

And it shouldn't stall, does it idle rough? I'd check your vaccum lines just incase.

#8 ·
Uh its one of the check engine light fuses.. I can't remember exactly i know when i looked at my diagram it showed it being a check engine light fuse. I'm not sure it will help you guys but who knows hopefully it does lol :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.