VW Jetta: 2007 Jetta transmission issues - help!|Forum Volkswagen Bora
JettaJunkie.com is the premier Volkswagen Jetta Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2007 Jetta transmission issues - help!

Default 2007 Jetta transmission issues - help!

I have a 2007 Jetta Wolfsburg edition that yesterday as my wife was driving the automatic transmission appeared to pop out of gear. Since it was right down the street from our home i pushed the car back as putting it reverse or drive had no effect on it moving. Now all the PRNDS gears are selected and the check engine light is on.

Assuming i will need to have this towed somewhere to have it fixed, can anyone recommend a place to try? I'm new to the PNW and have only been to Pignataro VW once for an oil change. Warranty expired last year of course.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member JDM_GUY is on a distinguished road JDM_GUY's Avatar

Default Re: 2007 Jetta transmission issues - help!

welcome aboard man. you might wanna go to the lastest gen jetta section here http://jettajunkie.com/vw-jetta/foru...5%E2%80%932009

+ Reply to Thread