Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

Silver jettas

26K views 58 replies 29 participants last post by  jetta.23 
#1 ·
Well seeing as there are threads for green, red, and white, why not one for silver? Post up your car and your specific color of silver, and your paint code if you know it.

Here's mine. LG9R, Silver Arrow. VW ran this color until 2002 I believe.

See less See more
#14 ·
Paint code is in the trunk, there will be a sticker on the top left side above the spare tire. If yours is an '01 it is silver arrow, they didn't start using reflex silver until 2002. I made the same mistake of assuming my car was reflex when I first bought it, purchased a GLI lip that was reflex silver, to the untrained eye it isn't noticeable, but every time I look at it, it annoys the **** out of me lol.

#18 ·
Good thing you didn't use it yet lol. I mean, it isn't a HUGE difference, they're basically they same color, but RS has more flakes so it's a little brighter.

#27 ·
Vixen thanks for finding this for me. Been looking for awhile and last night I saw a white thread so i was like wtf. By the way your ride is SICK..........I would put some pics of mine up but unfortunately looking for some new headlights sine the ones on are currently melted. ( cheap hid's. Caught fire)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.