VW Jetta MKV: keyless Remote Not working |Volkswagen Bora
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: keyless Remote Not working

Default keyless Remote Not working

I have a 2005.5 Jetta and haven't had any problems with it until yesterday. I went out to get something out of my car and ulocked it with the remote. Everything worked fine. About ten minutes later I came back to my car and the remote doesn't work. Hasn't worked since.

I don't know why it would work fine one minute and the next I got nothing. Does anyone now if this is a fuse issue or a remote battery issue? I wouldn't think the remote battery would be dead on a 05 already but who knows.

Default Re: keyless Remote Not working

your remote can losse the programming frequency,specially if you live near other vehicles that might use the remotes, to reset it all you have to do is make sure your battery is good ,i would say being an 05 is fine,but check it anyways,then hold you lock button for at least 10 seconds,untill you hear the horn chirp then unlock, hope it helps

Default Re: keyless Remote Not working

if it is the battery here is a diy for ya:
    http://forums.jettamkv.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=751
    Jenn
    JettaMKV.com
    4 doors fit more whores

+ Reply to Thread