Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

Name to a Face

41K views 182 replies 51 participants last post by  darksidedub 
#1 ·
So I've decided I don't know who the **** most of you guys are anymore, and I don't like it haha. So throw up a pic of yourself and/or car and your name por favor.

I think mostly everybody knows who I am, but in case not...

Real name is Vicky, but you can call me by my username also, I don't mind which.

And the wHip

See less See more
#4 ·
Attack of the noobs.

I'm marc if you didn't know.

And I'm an asshole, and I look like Fred durst apparently, (vicky)

Check my build thread for pics of the carrrrr and my profile for a pic of me, I can't post a link cause I'm on a phone

Sent from my r00ted dr0id running MIUI

#9 ·

Me... Just hanging around.

My Candy White 1998 GLX.

Me in my car. I feel safe as can be, I can lock all the doors, cause my vacuum pump works! (to the tune of 'Cars' by Gary Numan)
Vicky is the only one who knows my real name... And if she reveals it, I will have to drive down to Iowa to destroy her car.

Sent from myPhone using myThumbs

#19 ·
Im Ryan. And this is the wonderful woman who lets me get away with all this ****.

this was my last vw, which most of yall know me from

and this is the bug

Lets get some of the new members up and posted. I dont know a lot of the newcomers yet.

#32 ·
Im Ryan. And this is the wonderful woman who lets me get away with all this ****.

this was my last vw, which most of yall know me from

and this is the bug

Lets get some of the new members up and posted. I dont know a lot of the newcomers yet.
There is a bug around my town where i might actually buy here within a month and use it as a project :) i'll post pics if we go through with the deal. P.S i love that MK4

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.