VW Jetta: Thinking about a VW Fox|Forum Volkswagen Bora
JettaJunkie.com is the premier Volkswagen Jetta Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thinking about a VW Fox

Default Thinking about a VW Fox

I saw an add on craigslist yesterday and decided to give the guy a call since nobody else is contacting me back about buying a new jetta.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/3193956538.html

seems to be a pretty decent little car other than it not having A/C (it was an option back then) but i was wanting y'alls opinion. Should I go for this or try to hold out for a an mk2 jetta?

from my own research I've found out it's supposed to have the old passat body type with little mixes of jetta here and there. However it seems that going low on these is a painstaking process even to drop a few inches.

unbiased opinions are welcome

2. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member MagicGLI is on a distinguished road MagicGLI's Avatar

I'd wait for people from mk2 reply. It's a weekend so they probably out and about. Give them couple days.
    Fox is cool but it's in much worst condition than the jetta from what I can see in the pics.
    Hidden Content I'm not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example...

I'm thinking the same but I'm actually going to go take a look at the fox now since I have nothing better to do today.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Euro Snob Vixen is on a distinguished road Vixen's Avatar

Default Re: Thinking about a VW Fox

Quote Originally Posted by MagicGLI View Post
    I'd wait for people from mk2 reply. It's a weekend so they probably out and about. Give them couple days.
    Fox is cool but it's in much worst condition than the jetta from what I can see in the pics.
    x2 I wouldn't pay 1200 for that fox.
    IMD | IG @VixenVR6 | sLoww MK4 VR6 RIP | MK6 2.5 SEL

I was going to say 7 or 800 lol I'm not paying that much

Member Will3hawks is on a distinguished road Will3hawks's Avatar

Default Re: Thinking about a VW Fox

Condition, Condition, and Condition. The Fox is less likely to have been pounded and modified. One friend had one and liked it.

+ Reply to Thread