Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

heczer mkiv - 2004 VW Jetta GLI

3K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  heczer mkiv 
#1 ·
what's up?

you can call me heczer. i've got an 04 gli.

i'm trying to find out if anyone has wired bottom grill fog lights into the existing harness on the factory headlights with fog lights.

if anyone has any information about this, i would appreciate diagrams/any info possible.
i've also purchased a euroswitch.

thanks everyone for your help.

#12 ·
I see that this post have about 100 views and no one have commented any thing on the mod.
ones again the reason I want to do this mod is because I want to make the stock headlights that came with fog lights to be the DRL and the bottom grill fog lights to be rewired into the factory harness to powered them up!!!!

any help out there??????????????

#13 ·
I see that this post have over 100 views and no one have commented any thing on the mod.
ones again the reason I want to do this mod is because I want to make the stock headlights that came with fog lights to be the DRL and the bottom grill fog lights to be rewired into the factory harness to powered them up!!!!

any help out there??????????????
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volkswagen Bumper

this is what I'm trying to achieve

#15 ·
I found the information needed for the mod a friend of mine in Mexico did it on his mkiv and he send me the info. As soon as I get the rest of my stuff in the mail, I will be posting pictures and how it was done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.