VW Jetta: MK4 1.8t Vs. Eclipse|Forum Volkswagen Bora
JettaJunkie.com is the premier Volkswagen Jetta Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

Thread: MK4 1.8t Vs. Eclipse

AlbuDUBBER PURPLETOXIN505 is on a distinguished road PURPLETOXIN505's Avatar

Default MK4 1.8t Vs. Eclipse

So today was not a good day =( I encountered a jdm looking pos, it was an eclipse spyder like an 02. Something i didnt know nor expected, was that this kid put some money into it with some kind of turbo set up(Not sure what, but it spooled a lot louder than mine) Surprisingly enough it only got me by half a length. I have a basically stock mk4 jetta 4sp auto(I know, should've bought a manual)with just a catback. Once I get my tune and dp, i am going to run with him again and show him what 19psi does

2. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member KiDGiB is on a distinguished road KiDGiB's Avatar

Default Re: MK4 1.8t Vs. Eclipse

Those cars come stock with a 4g63 DSM factory turbo. My buddy installed the 16g upgraded turbo and they boost 15psi stock. Some of them are AWD and they can be quick. The only thing that sucks about those lasers, eclipse, and talons, is that those motors are not reliable. My buddies are constantly working on their motors to keep it running. They are nothing but problems.

Jetta Junkie Moderator pow3r hour has disabled reputation pow3r hour's Avatar

They run good...when they run. Can make some real good power. I messed with one on the highway once out my way when I had the vrt. Never dyno'd, but prolly mid 300s to the wheels and he absolutely raped me.

not your typical air ride DasBohan is on a distinguished road DasBohan's Avatar

not shocked to find you posting about street racing now
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Boost Addicted Hidden Content
    All girlfriends are legal. Its just what you do with them that may be questionable lol
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by OregonDweller Hidden Content
    he just wants all your scene points Ryan, careful.

Quote Originally Posted by DasBohan View Post
    not shocked to find you posting about street racing now
    Not really racing. Just pulling to 60 from a red, I mean ive done the same with a cop. Stop complaining

Senior Member Bangarang1.8t is on a distinguished road Bangarang1.8t's Avatar

Ya unless you put down serious power a dsm will work on you any day of the week almost all the people I know that builds cars here have one I almost traded my jetta for my buddys before we parted it out we were walking on bikes

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Quote Originally Posted by PURPLETOXIN505 View Post
    Not really racing. Just pulling to 60 from a red, I mean ive done the same with a cop. Stop complaining
    did u just tell me to stop complaining? do u really wanna open this avenue with me, honestly? because if you wanna tell me what I can or cannot complain about as my job as a moderator on this forum your stay here will be extremely short
    All girlfriends are legal. Its just what you do with them that may be questionable lol

did u just tell me to stop complaining? do u really wanna open this avenue with me, honestly? because if you wanna tell me what I can or cannot complain about as my job as a moderator on this forum your stay here will be extremely short
    The sarcasm isnt needed on all my threads. Im not really concerned about you being a mod or threatening me, I dont even have a jetta anymore

OOOh no, an infraction. One question, whats going to stop me from creating a new account if i get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by PURPLETOXIN505 View Post
    OOOh no, an infraction. One question, whats going to stop me from creating a new account if i get banned?
    its an IP address

Closed Thread