Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

OEM MK5 / MK6 VW Navigation RNS-510 w/ NAVTEQ DVD & GPS Antenna COMPLETE PACKAGE

FS: 
2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  theslacker29 
#1 ·
**Pictures and price updated**

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For sale is a COMPLETE RNS-510 setup. The OEM VW P/N is: 3C0 035 684 C

Unit was made in JULY of 2010 with SW1040 but it has been updated to the very latest: SW1140

The very latest Navteq map, released JUNE of 2013 - version 6M has already been installed on the hard drive and the VIDEO IN MOTION has been activated so you can watch DVD while the vehicle is moving above 5mph
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would rate this unit as 9/10 for physical condition since it is USED but 10/10 for functionality.

This unit will work with either the VOLK-L Bluetooth kit or the 9W2/9W3/9W7/9WZ Bluetooth kits (more info here: http://www.myturbodiesel.com/1000q/a5/VW-bluetooth-FAQ.htm)
Price of $900 SHIPPED (OBO) to all 50-states (includes INSURANCE) (or $850 picked up near Braintree, MA) which will include the following:

-OEM RNS-510 navigation unit rev C (with Video in Motion activated, SW1140, and 6M maps installed)
-Antenna Adaptor (Subtract $15 from price if you do not need this - you wont need this if you have an mk6)
-4 digit radio unlock code
-GPS Antenna (It has a MAGNETIC base for easy installation and is very small in shape, I have gone in many tunnels with this same exact antenna and has never lost GPS signal) (Subtract $15 from price if you do not need this)

Anyone who is local or would like to travel to my location, I can install this complete system for you including vagcom coding FOR FREE, should only take about an hour and I can install it in a mall parking lot if required.

I can also code the unit correctly before I ship it out (base on your car's info) so you don't have to do any coding if installing this yourself

A few things I wanted to clear up based on the PMs I have been receiving:

1) BLUETOOTH is NOT included with this item, but can be added and will work with this unit
2) This unit works perfectly with all the buttons on your factory steering wheel
3) This unit will display the navigation prompts in the screen in the instrument cluster if it is the hi-line version
4) DIY Here: http://www.mfd3.com/category/diy_instructions/
5) You will need to do some minor vagcom coding

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.