Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

--official photoshop thread--

76K views 508 replies 68 participants last post by  martinbrown345 
#1 ·
Might as well start one of these.... Hope I'm not the only one that knows their way around the program lol.

Here are some things I've done

BigJ's Jetta-- Made the grille black and played with his wheels a bit... Took me about 10 minutes(if even) to do both of them.

Non-car related:
I used to do a lot of promoting for local/midwest bands. Designed shirts/banners/flyers/logos. Here are some of my favorites.

And PLEASE guys, KEEP IT ON THE TRACK

<33

See less See more
#5 ·
Yeah... That was a benefit show for him. He died street racing our senior year of high school. Great friend, the most genuine person I've ever met.

That's why I don't street race or think it's cool when others brag about doing it.

ANYWAY, I'll get started on that pic tomorrow, lauzon!

#7 ·
where do u get photoshop from?

#11 ·
i think just the roof black...not the hood

#12 ·
ya i think it would look good with the roof black but if you guys want to download photoshop free and a fully working version with no viruses PM me and ill tell you how to get it

#28 ·
gotta agree here...not diggin it

#31 ·
Yea, I don't think that photo shop did it justice. they look like they got spray painted with flat black. I bet a powder coat would look better tho!
But yea, I'm uh keep em the way they are, just curious. THANKS VIXEN! I need to check out photoshop and see how hard it is to do that stuff myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.