Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

Help a Fellow Dubber ;)

2K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  Vixen 
#1 ·
Sup guys I'm kinda new here so i would appreciate some love from you OG's. I own a forest green 1997 GLX VR6 with a bolt pattern of 5x100 and im wondering if you could give me any ideas on ride height, coil over brands (affordable Plz), Rims and Tires along with any spec's if you know em'. Any submissions is appreciated, Help a fellow dubber ya'll, peace:):coolsmiley:
By the way if you're looking at this and your not a member please join the damn forum and stop being selfish, getting info and not sharing with the dubber's community, shame on you lol. #Savethatforvwvortex

#8 ·
Coil overs are a game of what can you afford. Cheap coil overs are just that, they don't last long and they don't always ride nice. If your more into hard parking over hard driving then its perfect. I chose to use a HR cupkit. Good heavy duty damper designed for the lower ride springs it came with. Works well.

#9 ·
Lol yea dude in nyc its gonna be alot of hard parking caude the speed limit is 35-45 like everywhere. Plus they're installing speed cameras ( worst idea ever ) , but i want good quality for my drive to PA so i'll check out the HR cup kit , thanks for the help

#11 ·
Keep in mind that cup kits are not adjustable... I have been running a set of fk streetlines($500 coilovers) for 3? Years now with no real issues, that includes 3 Iowa winters with some country/gravel road fun in the summer. I would say they are just as good as any unless you have a real racecar with serious power...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.