Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

Post Pics of Your Jetta Here!

255K views 1K replies 270 participants last post by  Moksu 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Let's see your Jettas Junkies! ;D ;D ;D ;D

You can now post up to 10 pics per post. Enjoy!

#2 ·
1994 Jetta Gls

MINE IS THE BLACK N GOLD MKIII :-D PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

PERFORMANCE mods include 2 neuspeed chips, neuspeed intake bracket with aem dry flo filter , neuspeed strut bar....

EXTERIOR mods include 17inch motegi mr7's... painted gold to match gold 2 tone on body, new 3d euro tails, custom dual exhaust, front lowered 2 inches, f1 carbon fiber mirrors, debadged grill, custom euro front plate, and tinted headlights

Please let me know what you think !!!! ???

RIP - Heres a pic of my old 98 Jetta GT before i crashed it ....

#3 ·
MY Baby

Here is my slow project in the making....
2003 Jetta GL 2.0

Right now its just the little things like;
MOMO Rims, shift knob and boot (in red), and pedals
Clear side marker lights
2004 Tail lights
2.75 Rear drop and 2.5 Front drop

I currently have a turbo and front mount intercooler for it, I am just having problems finding any one with a good rep. in my area to tune the setup.

#8 ·
Re: MY Baby

NeverFast said:
Dragon said:
NeverFast said:
I currently have a turbo and front mount intercooler for it, I am just having problems finding any one with a good rep. in my area to tune the setup.
What area?
I am in the Sacramento, CA area and am curently going to put a call into Thomas Sport Tunning to see if they can help me.
Genesis Enginnering in Concord (tell 'em Ken sent ya) or Griffin MotorWerke in Berkeley...

#10 ·

i got two of these !.. there nice!.

stock 1.8T 2002 has two 5.6 tv set in the headresters.. ridding on 18 looking forward to dropping it and adding a muffler .. i was thinking magnaflow>??.. any suggestions. i want it to sound loud but not crapy not like the crapy hondas do.. also looking forward to dropping it like 2.75 all around.! and also adding a touchscreen stero.. all by the end of this summer.. im half way down the list.! also add some more body stuff thinking about a badgeless gril.. or something.? any concerns or comments hit me up!.

#18 ·
i plan on do something like that with mine. go with the badgeless grill it looks so much better also look into getting a hood extender. it gives the car a much more aggressive look. also magnaflow makes a good exhaust but im looking at a borla. i know a few people that have them and they sound great!

#21 ·
very nice. Love the fahrenheit

#23 ·
Fahrenheit GLI

#28 ·
Ask and you shall receive;)

#26 ·
The first black and gold 2tone jetta is a sick ride..... what year?????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.