VW Jetta: I AM Performance Touring | Yokohama YK740 GTX|Forum Volkswagen Bora
JettaJunkie.com is the premier Volkswagen Jetta Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I AM Performance Touring | Yokohama YK740 GTX

Default I AM Performance Touring | Yokohama YK740 GTX

Our exclusive tire, provides excellent all-season traction and a long-lasting, quiet ride.

The asymmetric groove arrangement and End-Locked Silica Orange Oil tread compound deliver traction in wet and wintry conditions for confident performance, no matter the weather. The wide tread profile provides relentless grip and responsive handling in dry conditions, and the adaptive shoulder blocks and multi-pitch tread pattern deliver a smooth, quiet ride. The Yokohama YK740 GTX™ is a great choice for a wide range of vehicles, including passenger cars, crossovers, and minivans.

Yokohama YK470 GTX
    UTQG: 740 A, A
    Warranty: 60,000 Miles

Click here for: Yokohama YK740 GTX Availability and Pricing

-KEY FEATURES-

• Triple 3D Sipes
    • ELS Orange Oil Compound
    • Wider Tread Profile
    • Nylon Cap Cover

-MEDIA-

2. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: I AM Performance Touring | Yokohama YK740 GTX

IT'S BACK!!!

Now through Saturday, January 28th, 2017 receive a $70 Visa® Prepaid Card by mail when you purchase a set of 4 Yokohama YK740 GTX tires! See the links below for additional details.

At The Store: Yokohama YK740 GTX | Discount Tire

To Your Door: Yokohama YK740 GTX | Discount Tire Direct

+ Reply to Thread