VW Jetta: My new Jetta|Forum Volkswagen Bora
JettaJunkie.com is the premier Volkswagen Jetta Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My new Jetta

Default My new Jetta

I recently got an 82 Jetta with 52000 miles on it. Interior is like new,well it will be once I get it cleaned up. Tree limb fell and got the right front fender but that was all. Whole car needs a good cleaning. BRAND NEW tires, still have the little nubs on the tread.Replaced the fuel pump, it wouldn't begin to turn. Now it will start and run for a few seconds and shut off. I figures I will need to clean out the whole FI system. This will be a cool little car to tool around in. Trying to post some pics. Hopefully will in a few minutes.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: My new Jetta

Last edited by Skimmer0220; 07-17-2016 at 07:21 PM. Reason: embedded image

Jetta Junkie Moderator Skimmer0220 is on a distinguished road Skimmer0220's Avatar

I embedded your photo for you, looks like it's in rough shape, any rust?
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Gargamelmk2 Hidden Content
    Its very windy....accidentally pissed on it.....I have no regrets

5. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Actually it is in great shape, just dirty, well a little cleaner now. I just hit it with the pressure washer, haven't really cleaned it yet. Just a little surface rust under the hood etc, but the body is in good shape, other than the right front fender. Thanx for the help on the pic.

+ Reply to Thread