VW Jetta MKIII/MK3: 1995 jetta 2.0|Volkswagen Bora
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1995 jetta 2.0

Default 1995 jetta 2.0

Now I love modding vehicles, haven't looked much into the MKiii jettas, wondering if there's any way to easily increase horse power noticeably in a '95, im looking at buying one, not sure the trim package as there's no badges on the car but i do know its the 2.0, guy only wants 400

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Jetta Junkie Moderator Skimmer0220 is on a distinguished road Skimmer0220's Avatar

Default Re: 1995 jetta 2.0

yes it's possible but the VR one is more easily modifiable to increase the horsepower on the mkiii
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Gargamelmk2 Hidden Content
    Its very windy....accidentally pissed on it.....I have no regrets

Quote Originally Posted by Skimmer0220 View Post
    yes it's possible but the VR one is more easily modifiable to increase the horsepower on the mkiii
    Cant do an engine swap as i dont have the space, i was told the MK4 intake manifold boosts power, was wondering if a 1.8t exhaust manifold will bolt up as i know someone with a wrecked passat i was thinking about pulling parts off of

Jetta Junkie Moderator Skimmer0220 is on a distinguished road Skimmer0220's Avatar

well that's a ton of info to go off of, so just a exhaust manifold off a passat no, it won't fit
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Gargamelmk2 Hidden Content
    Its very windy....accidentally pissed on it.....I have no regrets

Car only has 80k miles (atleast what the odometer reads not sure if theres a way to trick it or not) so thinking about trying to fix whats wrong with it and resell it to make a profit

According to the title it is the celebratory addition so not sure what the difference is between it and the regular ones

Quote Originally Posted by Skimmer0220 View Post
    well that's a ton of info to go off of, so just a exhaust manifold off a passat no, it won't fit
    Its a 1995 jetta celebration edition 2.0 5speed bone stock aside from wheels , first thing imma do is lower it

+ Reply to Thread