VW Jetta: New Jetta Owner|Forum Volkswagen Bora
JettaJunkie.com is the premier Volkswagen Jetta Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Jetta Owner

Default New Jetta Owner

I just received my 2003 Jetta GL a few weeks ago. It is a 5 speed 2.0 and has 206K miles on it. It is in good shape overall but has a few issues like the door locks, especially the driver door. I have done a lot of things like redo the headliner, door cards and fix the glove box. I also repainted the wheels and put chrome trim on them. I don't like hubcaps. I replaced the spark plugs/wires and cleaned out the PCV system as well as the throttle body. This is my first time with anything other than a Japanese vehicle. I am impressed with many of the engineering aspects of the car but there are many things that VW appears to have just gone cheap with. Overall I do really like this car though. I am in Palestine, TX and I hope to learn more through this forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20161019_100852.jpg‎
Views:	38
Size:	615.0 KB
ID:	32770  
    John 3:17 2003 Jetta GL Silver 2.0 5-speed. 206K miles and going strong.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: New Jetta Owner

Here is update to my Jetta. I acquired some 15" Jetta Alloys then I Plasti Dipped the alloys, mirrors, door handles and added stripes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jetta Front.jpg‎
Views:	13
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	32865   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170104_165434.jpg‎
Views:	8
Size:	1,009.6 KB
ID:	32857  
    John 3:17 2003 Jetta GL Silver 2.0 5-speed. 206K miles and going strong.

+ Reply to Thread