VW Jetta:FS: 2006 GLI 6-speed, Silver, 201k, CC wheels, clean CarFax, STOCK!, Daytona, $4250.00|Forum Volkswagen Bora
JettaJunkie.com is the premier Volkswagen Jetta Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2006 GLI 6-speed, Silver, 201k, CC wheels, clean CarFax, STOCK!, Daytona, $4250.00

Member Bobster is on a distinguished road Bobster's Avatar

Thumbs up 2006 GLI 6-speed, Silver, 201k, CC wheels, clean CarFax, STOCK!, Daytona, $4250.00

2006 GLI 6-speed, 2.0 FSI, Reflex Silver, 201k, New Bilsteins, 2012 CC 17x8 wheels, clean CarFax showing a succession of dealer servicing, RARE STOCK CONDITION!!! , Cloth interior, sunroof, condition very good for a car with 201k. Some minor issues I'll discuss with you by phone or in person but nothing that will keep you from driving it home wherever you live... Clean Florida Title although car came from NJ. Car is in Orange City, FL about 20min south of Daytona down I-4. Some things have come up and I need to sell. $4444.44 (bring exact change... ) I can also coordinate with your shipper if you want to go that route. Refer to the craigslist ad HERE for lots more info and pics.

Click image for larger version

Name:	00R0R_kx9Aat79Hce_1200x900.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	32778
    06 GLI M6 04 GLS 1.8t M5 Dozens of air and water-cooled over the years inc. a Thing!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Member Bobster is on a distinguished road Bobster's Avatar

Default Re: 2006 GLI 6-speed, Silver, 201k, CC wheels, clean CarFax, STOCK!, Daytona, $4444.4

Car is still available. Lowered price to $4250. Visit new link HERE. I took it to Daytona just the other day. I'm almost ready to pull it off the market... :-)

PS: I would have edited my original post but didn't see a way how... Mods?
    06 GLI M6 04 GLS 1.8t M5 Dozens of air and water-cooled over the years inc. a Thing!

Jetta Junkie Moderator Skimmer0220 is on a distinguished road Skimmer0220's Avatar

Default Re: 2006 GLI 6-speed, Silver, 201k, CC wheels, clean CarFax, STOCK!, Daytona, $4444.4

can't edit posts after a certain amount of time, it's how the forum is set up
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Gargamelmk2 Hidden Content
    Its very windy....accidentally pissed on it.....I have no regrets

+ Reply to Thread