VW Jetta: A noob here...|Forum Volkswagen Bora
JettaJunkie.com is the premier Volkswagen Jetta Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: A noob here...

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n JerryLtowIt\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\nJerryLtowIt is online now\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Junior Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n JerryLtowIt is on a distinguished road\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n JerryLtowIt\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Default A noob here...\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Just wanted to check in and say hello! I purchased my 07 Gli about four months ago from a tow yard I worked at. Someone\'s bad luck turned out in my favor. I practically stole it for the $1500 I paid. Very clean, inside and out, and I\'m finding out the previous owner must\'ve been a Jetta Junkie as well. There are lots of mods this guy did, and probably one of the reasons it was impounded. I\'ll be posting here and there, anxious to get to know this wonderful car! It\'s pretty fast.
\n
\n
\nSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n '; // next/previous post info pn[513722] = "513722,513722"; pn[0] = ",513722"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[131178] = "JerryLtowIt"; // -->

Threaded View

Default A noob here...

Just wanted to check in and say hello! I purchased my 07 Gli about four months ago from a tow yard I worked at. Someone's bad luck turned out in my favor. I practically stole it for the $1500 I paid. Very clean, inside and out, and I'm finding out the previous owner must've been a Jetta Junkie as well. There are lots of mods this guy did, and probably one of the reasons it was impounded. I'll be posting here and there, anxious to get to know this wonderful car! It's pretty fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk