Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

Anyone near New Hampshire seacoast that owns a VAGCOM or VCDS

8K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  PowerslavePA 
#1 ·
Anyone that owns a vagcom/vcds that would be willing to help me turn off brake pad light and washer fluid dash light? I live on the seacoast of New Hampshire

#8 ·
Do I need a laptop for this thing or will a home pc suffice?...so im better off on the wiper fluid sensor just grounding the wires buy cutting them and splicing together?....because that's what was done by previous owner with the brake pad sensor harness it was spliced together then all of a sudden light comes on...i unwrapped it wires looked fried so I cut back as far as I could and spliced but still had blackend wiring so light still comes and goes.

#11 ·
I am in the Seacoast NH, Merrimac valley MA area and have been looking for some VAG-COM help. If anyone out there is willing, PM me.

Someone suggested DAS AUTO in Portsmouth. I have not gone yet, they are an independent Germain repair car shop. I am willing to give them a try.

I am also interested in the software POWERSLAVE suggested on Wish. Have others had good results with it? Should it work on a 99 for trans codes and programing? No viruses to worry about? ;)
Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.