VW Jetta:FS: '98 GT - New parts and Techtonics exhaust|Forum Volkswagen Bora
JettaJunkie.com is the premier Volkswagen Jetta Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: '98 GT - New parts and Techtonics exhaust

Junior Member StewBrown is on a distinguished road StewBrown's Avatar

Default '98 GT - New parts and Techtonics exhaust

I have some brand new parts for sale, as well as a 2 year old Techtonics cat-back exhaust system.

NEW PARTS
    * Control arm mounting kit (x2) (GAP 191498153SO) - $50 total
    * Left tie rod (inner and outer) (GAP 1H0422803) - $20
    * Right tie rod (inner and outer) (GAP 1H0422804) - $20
    * Steering rack boots (x2) (GAP 175422831) - $5 total
    * Ignition Switch (GAP 357905865) - $15

EXHAUST
    *Techtonics Tuning 2.25" aluminized cat back exhaust with Magnaflow muffler. Comes with all hardware required to install - $150 (originally $300)

Exhaust/muffler are in good shape, no damage, bought July 2014 (can email invoice)

USED PARTS
    *This car is going to the scrap yard at the end of the month. Recently replaced parts include front struts, Sachs clutch kit, flywheel, front and rear calipers, front and rear caliper carriers, brake kits with new discs, emergency brake cables, new radiator, new water pump, etc. I've also got all kinds of neat tools, fluids, manuals, etc.

I'm not going to piece the whole car out but I will take the struts off and sell them separately. If you're interested in buying the entire car or anything listed here send me a message with any questions. I have invoices for everything.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: '98 GT - New parts and Techtonics exhaust

Still have exhaust?

+ Reply to Thread