VW Jetta: Just hit me!|Forum Volkswagen Bora
JettaJunkie.com is the premier Volkswagen Jetta Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just hit me!

Default Just hit me!

So it just hit me that I didn't make an intro post.

So, Hi I'm Daniel (in best AA voice). I currently own a Fahrenheit GTI (my car), and a 2.5 Jetta (wife's car). I have previously owned 3 mkIII vr6 jettas and a POS Cabriolet. Went the 4x4 truck route for work (had to pull a trailer), and play in the mud.... But now I am back to the VW world. I am from the Nashville, TN. area. I am a car guy, meaning I enjoy every type of car from V8 pinto wagons, purpose built race cars, to frame off restorations. I don't car what kind of vehicle you drive if it catches my eye I will check it out. I also don't build my cars for others, I am a function over form kind of guy. I believe the cars that look like absolute beaters with huge amounts of HP are amazing. But I always find myself buying cosmetic parts for my car first.... Anyways here are my beaters....

And the POS Cabriolet

And one of the MkIII's probably the nicest one, until I decided to tuck the bay and lost interest in it

2. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Just hit me!

Welcome, glad you made it. Thats a nice collection of cars. Even the Pos ain't bad...

Put the phone down and Drive!!

Junior Member Jettsun is on a distinguished road Jettsun's Avatar

Thanks for a Great intro Daniel

I've had a few sleepers in my day
    " I've always been Crazy, But it's kept me from going Insane "

5. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements

The only reason it was a pos is because it kept breaking axles. I could only drive about 100 miles before I'd have to change it again. Thank God for lifetime warranty axles!

Quote Originally Posted by Jettsun View Post
    Thanks for a Great intro Daniel

I've had a few sleepers in my day
    I enjoy the sleeper look. Now I have 2 lowered cars with intakes and exhaust. The jetta isn't fast by any means but its fun to drive.
    The GTI isn't a sleeper because its bright freaking orange! lol. I di miss most of my old vw's

+ Reply to Thread