VW Jetta: Headliner help!|Forum Volkswagen Bora
JettaJunkie.com is the premier Volkswagen Jetta Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Headliner help!

Default Headliner help!

so i have removed the headliner from my car and i have thee cloth i want to put on it. what do i do next lol

do i have to remove the foam and cloth material form the board or can i just spray the 3M glue on the cloth/foam headliner and put the new cloth on top?
    ~Gabriel

//SRI//Heat-Shield//Ported&Polished Head//TT 268*//TT Chip//2.25"Magnaflow//Polished steellies//Raceland Springs//

2. Remove Advertisements
    JettaJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Pancake spencerem is on a distinguished road spencerem's Avatar

Default Re: Headliner help!

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2172704

Just follow this. The best guide, ever.

Master Necromancer SKAREKROW is on a distinguished road SKAREKROW's Avatar

This makes me want a MK2.

to late lol, i already glued the cloth on and put the headliner back in the car. ill upload pics of it in my build thread later. got to go to work right now

i have sample pic of the cloth im using in my thread too. if you haven't already seen it

click on my sig were its green to get to my thread!
    ~Gabriel

//SRI//Heat-Shield//Ported&Polished Head//TT 268*//TT Chip//2.25"Magnaflow//Polished steellies//Raceland Springs//

jetta fever thenewblisster is on a distinguished road thenewblisster's Avatar

upload those new pics man.

they are uploaded !!!
    ~Gabriel

Took my headliner down to replace my sunroof this past weekend,piece of cake,went back in without glues or adhesives.

Senior Member b.pearson is on a distinguished road b.pearson's Avatar

Just because this thread is already here I'm gonna wake it up. The liner on my car is literally falling off and I'd like to replace it. But does the foam come off easily? And if I damage it what do I do?
    I swear it wasn't me!

+ Reply to Thread