Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

2.5l Mkv Build

36K views 57 replies 22 participants last post by  kpdesous 
#1 · (Edited)
Model: 2005.5 Jetta 2.5l
Engine Mods: Neuspeed P-flo, Painted up engine covers, Sound deadening material removed from hood, other than that sporting the stock :) GIAC on the way.
Suspension Mods: Fk Springs sitting at home waiting to be put in
Wheels: Bremmer Craft 225 40 R18 wrapped in Sumitomo HRT Z II's
Exterior: Clear Side Markers, Bremmers, Tinted the windows, Kamei Eyelids, GTI Grille, PIAA Ultra White with blue tip bulbs, V-Dub reppin window sticker :p
Interior: New 2008 Jetta Floormats, Ipod Adapter, saving up for some red 4-points.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·

Attachments

#8 ·
Nice Engine. Unfotunately this one isn't available in Germany. That sucks.
I hate those small engines like 1.4L TSI or 2.0L TSI. Cubic capicity isn't replaceable. Even the new Golf VI R is a 2.0L 4 cylinder. The R32 6 cylinder would be so much better. How should I put it? Got to emigrate ;)
Greetings
schmitty

#10 ·
I want fogs too but its 500 to convert it over to have fogs and everything wired up. And thanks for the feedback everybody its been an interesting experience so far.

#20 ·
did u feel any diference with the headers?

#22 ·
Did it get really loud? U have a video?

#23 ·
Its pretty loud...im also not running a CAT at all so that made it louder and i will ge cutting out the resenator soon. And ill see if i have one somewhere.

#27 ·
Its silver paint from autozone and grille paint for the center part...nothing too hard just disassemble it by taking the intake off, then pull on each of the four corners and it comes free. The center portion of the cover just snaps off and then spray paint the color of your choosing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.