Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

White jetta roll call!

72K views 182 replies 62 participants last post by  8gti9 
#1 ·
Sooo i have seen post like this on other forums and i figured why not start one here...

all white jetta owners post pics of your jettas and lets show off how sexy white is ;)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

See less See more
#169 ·
I got mini H1s and these shrouds came with the package. (i figured it was cheaper to get the shrouds in the deal package)

I've changed my mind and buying Iris shrouds which have a completely smooth & rounded surface all in chrome. Like yours, the setup looks so much more aggressive and more OEM all at the same time.

#174 ·

My most up to date photo on the car. I've painted the bumper strips & grill with krylon gloss black color. I need to get rid of some messy spots on the grill, there are a couple black spots on the chrome on the right side of the grill in the pic. Doing paint jobs with tape & newspaper is working out so far.

I can't wait to finish my retrofits and put on amber lamin on my fog lights. Once that is done; it will be the last customization I do to my exterior.

#176 ·
This is my daily-drive car, and recently i hit a hardcore pothole when i switched lanes in traffic. It dented my passenger front rims and through a miscommunication from Discount tire, I was able to get a new rim free of cost. THe Metro-Detroit area in Michigan is notorious for having hella bad roads. I don't have plans to lower it because of it. The Michigan VW (MIVE) scene have daily drives, then their dubs. Only a handful have i seen that have daily's that are their dubs.

I'm pretty sure everyone has heard this excuse, but it is my genuine concern because this is my daily drive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.