Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

what i want my jetta to look like

7K views 31 replies 10 participants last post by  MagicGLI 
#1 ·
so as i was searching through the interweb i stumbled apon the jetta i see in my head when i look at mine....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the only thing its missing is the roof rack...

what do you guys think?

See less See more
#7 ·
so as i was searching through the interweb i stumbled apon the jetta i see in my head when i look at mine....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the only thing its missing is the roof rack...

what do you guys think?
the funny thing is, i know that guy. hahha he is from utah. here is what his car looks like now. basically the same, but chrome mirror caps, and lips/skirts. i just met up with him last week, and sold him spark plug wires. hahaha.

#10 ·
im not sure if he does or not. haha. he wanted to trade me for my audi rims yesterday. hahahah

#9 ·
actually 16's do look ugly on our cars (mklV)...you have to be reeeeally low pretty much on bags to pull them off, stick with 17s or 18s

#12 ·
I like the wheels, but yeah too much tire. thats the first car ive ever seen where I think the chrome mirror caps actually go well though. props to him danny haha

#15 ·
no...16s are bad, you need bags to pull it off

#24 ·
well then you know me pretty good. hahaha. yea, they are huge, but if i went with a bigger profile tire, i would be screwed. im tucking 18s, and sit at 23 1/2 =DDD with NO wheel gap.

btw, the dude bought my wheels from put blades on his jti. they look amazing. haha

#26 ·
nope, not yet, but i will most likely do it tonight, my front fenders are eating at my tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.