Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

Defends of the Swiss Cheese MOD!

9K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  ddrplayer 
#1 ·
#5 ·
lol i love how they dont get it. AT ALL.

HONESTLY, anyone whos done the swiss cheese mod, do you do it for teh 1337 horsepowarz? No. you do it for a good sound. I'm gonna laugh when the OP of that thread gets his intake, has **** MPG's and switches back and does the swiss cheese mod. f'in noobs. The fact alone that its a stoner/toolfest forum is just sad. I wouldn't bother to make an account and defend it, only because I know what total f'in douches they would be about the whole situation. No use in wasting my time and giving them the satisfaction.

PS how did he even find it?

#8 ·
Lol wtf. I hate the scm myself, but they're morons. Nobody in that thread said you'll get more hp from the scm, they do it for the sound. EXACT same reason people put aftermarket intakes on. They're f*ckin ricers for thinking a cai or Sri will even give a noticeable power gain. That thread starter is just pissed because he drives a shitty scion. I hope they see this thread too, because they have clearly smoked themselves retarded.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.