Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

personal car blog

118K views 1K replies 53 participants last post by  vento:) 
#1 ·
So i decided that I'm gonna make a personal blog for my mk3. Updating it with all my new mods,trips,and questions all about my car. Something new, thought it'd be cool.

Most of you guys know whats been done with my car so I'm just gonna start from here on out. If you have any questions or want to know any mods just ask. hope you like this.

#2 ·
just recieved my audi tt pedals today. hopfully get um in
here they are along with my mark recci autograph from last nights game![woo]

#5 ·
haha thats ok, im just praying they make it past the cans right now. and yah thanks, dumb lady took like a month to get me these

#65 ·

also went out and took some pics with my buddy. shitty camera but watevs

Baller shoes for a baller car! great stuff i really like it. nice and clean too. I wasnt too sure about a rack on an MKIII till i saw your car. great work.

#14 ·
well im tryin to save up some money to get some rear shocks and now i gotta replace my belts so probably nothing soon ahah. but once im good to go im gonna drop it, get some ecodes, try and find some spacers, and new tails. hopfully i make some money after graduation haha

#15 ·
anyone know how to tighten your heat shield? its been shaking every time i shut my door and is vibrating around 3k. its gettin pretty annoying so i jacked up the car and it was screwed from the inside of the car out?

#17 ·
IIRC they aren't really srcewed, they are studs and the ends should just be push on retainer nuts...if you can't push them any further (maybe due to rust) try zip ties to other locations maybe??

However I may not know what I'm talking about, its been awhile since I was under a Mark 3:)

#22 ·
haha yah thanks guys. i just took a look and i guess a few fell out haha...
anyway how would i go about drilling it back in cuz they look like theyr coming from the inside out. i was gonna zip tie it but i dont see anything to ao that on.

on another note im almost finished swiss cheesin my air box right now. took all friggin day cuz i have a shitty power drill that dies every 30 seconds

#24 ·
ok finished swiss cheesin. pretty happy with the sound its givin. i just need to fix that annoying heat shield and shell sound like a beauty

#27 ·
so i went to ace hardware, aubachuans hardware, and home depot today. and not one of them had the washer. and i cant believe how stupid workers at home depot are. somehow instead of finding me the washer the guy started talking about getting an eyeball tattooed on the back of his head? haha i guess ill try again tomoro

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.