Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

Cheap used parts source

62K views 53 replies 32 participants last post by  DragomirAudio23 
#1 ·
I just grabbed black front and rear leather seats w/ the airbags and heaters, and Vr6 all red tails. The seats were $250 and the tails were $100. So psyched. I gotta get the heater switches to make the heaters work. For now I'm cool, but I'll grab them before the next winter from him. If anyone needs cheap used OEM parts then check out LKQ. They have an ebay store. I lucked out because they are in Cumberland RI so I was able to scoop the parts at
the location, but they ship all over and they have a nationwide network of parts. Just thought I'd share that with the fellow dubbers. Ask for Kevin D in the RI office. The guy was honest and helpful--real good dude. He even took my cloth interior as a trade, and as soon as a crisp set of Longbeaches come in, then he's gonna even swap me. So for $369 (after taxes) I got the interior, the tails, and I got a set of Beaches on the way!!! Not too bad. Check out my new best friend Kevin if you want good deals on OEM pieces--they have everything, and can get anything. They strip about 10 Vw's a week, so they have tons and tons of stuff. Rock on--great day for me...lol

#49 ·