Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

FS: Vogtland Junior Cup Kit for Jetta VR6/TDI - 40mm of lowering

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Hmonv589 
#1 ·
For sale is a brand new Vogtland Jr. cup kit for the MKIV Jetta VR6 and TDI (NOT FOR WAGON)...40mm (1.6") drop. I bought this kit a few months back and never got around to installing it so it has been sitting in my climate controlled room since. I've now decided to go a different route with my suspension and thus have no need for this cup kit. Below find my pics and the manufacturers description. Asking $400 shipped or $360 picked up, located in northern virginia. Best way to contact is private message.

Provides 40mm (1.6") of lowering, for Jetta 4 VR6 and TDi models, not for wagon.
The VOGTLAND - Junior Kit is a competitively priced sport suspension kit for the price conscious consumer but without passing on the VOGTLAND- quality. It is made of high class and shortened rebound shock absorbers -made in Europe- with more aggressive damper characteristics and the established VOGTLAND lowering springs.
Designed and made in Germany, performance tested for all U.S. applications, Vogtland sport spring kits offer the quality and performance for the most discriminating automotive enthusiast. Vogtland engineers taylor each spring kit for each application, balancing between ride and handling characteristics, as well as providing an aggressive appearance while allowing for proper suspension geometry. Sport dampers are recommended for the best performance.
Vogtland uses a compound rate on most applications to achieve an excellent balance of performance and ride. Vogland VVS spring technology minimized unsprung weight and ensures a long-lasting and consistent performance over the life of the spring.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.