Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

Eurowerks 6

8K views 53 replies 12 participants last post by  jjfromdlh 
#1 ·
Eurowerks VI will be held on July 21st 2012 at the historic Grain Belt Brewery. The brewery is located at the corners of Broadway Ave and Marshall St NE in Minneapolis.

Who is going??? I hope there is a good JJ turn out because I will for sure be there this time, with Ian's GLI and his MK3 golf. His family and friends will also be coming along with us. It'd be nice to finally meet some of the faces behind the screens here.

See less See more
#3 ·
For anyone attending Eurowerks this year, I'm planning a big get together bonfire and party the night before at my place. Free food and fun, but BYOB. And if you plan on drinking or staying, bring a tent. I only have two extra rooms inside. Anyone is welcome, whether you are going to Eurowerks or not.
Plenty of parking spaces in my yard.

#31 ·
Booked our room today finally haha. Super 8 Golden Valley is where we will be staying. That was the closet one to the show/SCI performance that still had vacancy. Gonna be pretty intense with Eurowerks Saturday and Car Craft Summer Nationals on Sunday. Probably won't be sticking around for that but, gonna be lots of nice ass cars in town for sure.

#35 ·
Well were leaving MC here in about an hour and a half, so we should be up about 4:30/5 o'clock. We'll be making our rounds to a few pre parties including the car wash/movie at SCI Performance. Not familiar with many faces so if you see me, let me know!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.