Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

Jetta GLI 16v engine harness, ECU, Dash harness, and cluster + more

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  kuma85 
#1 ·
I know i should probably post an introduction, but i just dont have it in me to go back and relive my sad goodbye to my Mk2.

i did have a Mk2 Thread over on VWvortex, but i gave up after a while... And since i got an 1990 Audi Coupe Quattro!!! So yeah my priorities changed. I do however LOVE finding parts for my friends so i will almost likely stay on this board if you guys will have me(bromance),lol.

anyways, as the title states i have a complete harness, the only thing i had cut off were the headlight pigtails to make room for a set of euro headlights. i still have the pigtails though. It comes with the dash harness, and a motronic ECU and a cluster that reads 155,xxx miles.

i do have photos, price is 800$ OR you can take a stab at making me a solid and REASONABLE offer. i have found no one else with an offer like mine and i would be more than willing to post my credentials from ebay, vwvortex, and motorgeek.

i am paypal verified and almost always ship within a week.

my email is kuma85@gmail.com

in the subject line you should type MIDGETS RULE. or i just wont respond.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.