Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

F/S or F/T RIMS OR MK4 PARTS-> 1999 BMW 323i e46 5 Speed Manual Project Car - 1,500

FS: 
2K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  PURPLETOXIN505 
#1 ·
F/S or F/T RIMS OR MK4 PARTS-> 1999 BMW 323i e46 5 Speed Manual Project Car - 1,500

1999 BMW 323i e46 5 Speed Manual Project Car
LOCATED IN NEW YORK

I started taken out the interior still have all the parts in my garage. As far as the engine and transmission everything is original still complete in the car minus one coolant in the front easy to reinstall I took off to put on my coupe. Car runs perfect my plan was to gut the car out and build a track car but I recently enrolled back in school full time and between that and a full time job in the city i don't have the time now.

As i said i have all the parts and you can either put everything back inside the car and get a paint job and you'll have a clean BMW for just a few bucks and a few hours in your garage or you can part it out engine alone is worth 2 grand and do what i was out to do which is pull the motor out put a 2jz swap, gut interior, put a roll cage and hit the track.

Call me anytime 516-312-1298
FOR SALE OR WILLING TO TRADE FOR MK4 JETTA PARTS OR RIMS

PS THE CAR HAS NO DENTS AND THE FRONT BUMPER IS JUST LOOSE FROM ME TAKEN THE CORNER LIGHTS OUT. CAR HAS NEVER BEEN IN ANY ACCIDENT

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Re: F/S or F/T RIMS OR MK4 PARTS-> 1999 BMW 323i e46 5 Speed Manual Project Car - 1,5

and your bumping it.

OP is free to post in the classifieds. More so the OP is free to post into varrying classifieds in search for parts and/or wheels. If the OP only wanted wheels then i would consolidate, however, the OP is interested in multiple things and i see no reason to eliminate those avenues. Its not spam, its a legitimate sale. Ill take care of spam or double threads should they busy the front page.

and p.s. its bimmer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.