Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

Waterwerks German Auto Show

8K views 57 replies 10 participants last post by  The97Sleeper 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

Peep this. Coming to Tacoma Washington.
I'm definitely considering it if i make my car looks visually pleasing by that time.
WaterWerks 2010 website

See less See more
#7 ·
Yeah I'd be down to meet up somewhere for a little JJ meet before the show. You guys will have to show me around though, I'm not familiar with the area lol

#17 ·
haha i'm more of a Seattle guy. I mean i've been to tacoma a little for like Taekwondo tournaments, but not much experience, so it will kinda be new for me.

The more the merrier! We will have quite the little crew at waterwerks it seems.
I'm pumped. Hopefully my trip doesn't interfere.

#19 ·
I went ahead and moved this thread to the PNW section...well because thats where it is. Once again, its the 17th 9am-6pm and 18th 11am-6pm of July at Cheney Stadium in Tacoma Washington.

If you don't live in the immediate area, and need to book a hotel, do it NOW. This show is BIG and hotels fill up VERY fast. Alot of hotels run reduced prices for dubbers too, so ask around.

As the show gets closer, we can probably pick a place for all us JJ's to meet up before the show, maybe cruise around grab a bite to eat.

I'll be bringing my camera and taking billions of pictures. Make sure your cars shine JettaJunkies!

#21 ·
]
As the show gets closer, we can probably pick a place for all us JJ's to meet up before the show, maybe cruise around grab a bite to eat.

I'll be bringing my camera and taking billions of pictures. Make sure your cars shine JettaJunkies!
Good looking. guess ill polish the car before the show.

#27 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.